Borsa İstanbul Management has decided to make the following changes in BIST Stock Indices Ground Rules;
- In article 2.15, calculation and dissemination frequency of BIST Bank and BIST Industrials Price Indices are reduced to 1 second from 10 seconds,
- In articles 2.18 and 2.19, Weight Threshold, which determines the upper limit of the weight that the stock may have in the index at the end of any trading day, is added as a new capping parameter for BIST 30 Capped, BIST 100 Capped, BIST IPO and BIST Technology Capped indices.
- In article 4.4, a rule is added for the capital increases in cash through rights offerings which has completed with the cancellation of unsold shares,
- In article 5.1, it is stated that in calculation of the daily average traded value which is used for the selection of BIST 30, BIST 50 and BIST 100 index constituents, trades such as primary market, official auction, pre-emptive rights and buyins are not taken into account and only “.E” featured codes are taken into account,
- In article 5.6, a weighting rule is added for the case when the number of constituents of BIST IPO Index goes below 5 due to excluded stocks,
- In article 7.6, it is determined that the market value of the stocks offered to the public should be greater than the twentieth of the free float market value of BIST 30 Index stocks,
- In article 7.10, a rule is added to keep the companies in BIST Corporate Governance Index (at most 3 months) in the event of termination of the contract, when the rating grade is still valid,
- Changes in some other articles to strengthen and clarify the meanings.
Please click for the latest version of the BIST Stock Indices Ground Rules.